Sunday, August 19, 2007

Former life


For the sake of preserving history… fruitless history at that… here is my former jdate profile… which netted me exactly zero dates in a period of eight months… fair or deserved - definetely not! but one way or another - AMEN....

KrokodilGenaFF32



About Me

A friendly crocodile. Live in an apartment. Work at the zoo as a crocodile. Of soft, delicate and a bit melancholic character. To relax, enjoy lying in the pool for hours on end, thinking deep thoughts on life and its meaning.

Personal Info

Gender: Single, Man seeking a Woman
Last Update: 10/30/2005

Lifestyle
I am looking for: Friend
Relocation: I would relocate for the right person or relationship
Relationship Status: Single
Children: None
Plan on having children:
Custody Situation: I have no children
I keep Kosher: Not at all
I go to Synagogue: Will tell you later
I smoke: Occasionally
I drink: Socially
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Activity Level: Very Active

Physical Info

I am: 5' 11" (180 cm) I weigh:
My hair is: Other My eyes are: Brown
My body style is closest to: Athletic/Fit

Background
I grew up in: new york, ussr
My ethnicity is: Ashkenazi
I speak: English, Russian
My Religion: Will tell you later
I studied or am interested in: zoology
My education: Master's Degree
Occupation Other
Occupation description: an animal on exhibit
Annual income: Will tell you later
Political Orientation: Midway Moderate

Personality and Interests

My personality is best described as:
Adventurous/Wild/Spontaneous, Argumentative, Artistic, Easygoing/Flexible/Open-Minded, Eccentric, High Energy, High Maintenance, Intellectual, Stubborn
In my free time, I enjoy:
Camping, Hanging Out with Friends, Motorcycling, People Watching, Photography, Reading/Writing, Traveling/Weekend Trips/Adventure Travel
In my free time, I like to go to:
Antique Stores/Flea Markets/Garage Sales, Art Galleries, Bars/Nightclubs, Beach, Bookstores, Coffee Houses, Movies, Museums
My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Biking, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Golf, Hiking/Walking, Ice Skating, Soccer
I like/own these pets:
Cat, Dog
My favorite food(s):
Barbecue, Eastern European, French, Jewish/Kosher, Thai, Vietnamese
My favorite music:
Other
I like to read:
Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers

Relationships
My perfect first date:
we will go eat ice cream and it will be good and i might be a little sloppy and spill a little of mine, after which you will offer to share yours, which i will accept. and then we will walk around and get lost and it will start to rain and you will carry the umbrella and i will carry you . or is is the other way around?
My ideal relationship:
we will be friends and do a lot of things together. like for example, you can watch me working at the zoo or perform in the sherlock holmes theater. we can play music together - i can play the harmonica and you can sing.
My past relationships:

My Ideal Match
Age Range:
20 to 30
Relationship Status:
Single
Religious Background:
Conservative, Reconstructionist, Reform, Secular, Traditional, Unaffiliated
Education Level:
Some College, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, JD/Ph.D/Postdoctoral
Drinking Habits:
Never, Socially, Occasionally
Smoking Habits:
Non-Smoker, Occasionally, Regularly
I am looking for a:
someone cute, with big eyes and big ears, brown in color with a short but fury tail. must be of curious and intelligent nature and willing to participate in interesting activities like playing chess and reading train schedules

1 comment:

T... said...

Jdate didn't deserve you :)!